Thursday, September 24, 2009

STuFF - Sara's Totally Fantastic Finds (episode 9)

I am a huge fan of This American Life , the radio show on NPR that explores American life, stories, events both personal and public in a way that is refreshing, captivating and educational. It airs here in Atlanta on Sunday evenings, but I subscribe to the podcasts so I can listen whenever I have time. Usually that means, while I paint our living room, do the huge pile of dishes that have accumulated over what seems like weeks (read 48 hours), or my newest favorite non-photography hobby - cook in our new kitchen.

Anyway, I saw this and had to share. It's an animation of one of the vignettes on an episode. If you haven't had the pleasure yet, I urge you to listen to the next show. You can download old episodes on iTunes, listen to the latest episode here and become addicted, like me! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment