Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fool's Gold and The Crimson Moon

Stopping the work clock and taking a night off is often difficult for me. But I've been making a much stronger effort since my birthday. (Nothing like a birthday to remind me of what is really important to me) In fact, I worked out four times this week. Yay, me! I even made it to yoga on Wednesday. So, Nick and I planned a date on Friday night. Sushi and Fool's Gold, the movie with Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson. Yes, I got my way and dragged Nick to a chick flick. :) Fun movie... If you are looking for an escape of a movie with no serious undertone or politics, I recommend it. Saturday, Nick played at Crimson Moon in Dahlonega for a third time. This place is amazing for live music. Really fun and friendly staff, great vibe and amazing musicians. (I must say!) I was excited to see that one of my favorite artists, Lucy Kaplansky, is playing there in two weeks. So cool that Nick played the same stage as so many greats. Today, I spent most of the day having a typical Sunday. As my only day off during the week, I usually find myself cleaning the house. I had ITunes cranking and the windows open and danced through the house while I cleaned. Cleaning isn't so bad when accompanied by Michael Buble.


No comments:

Post a Comment