Thursday, January 06, 2011

Best Images of 2010

Setting the task of choosing our favorite images from the entire year sounds easy enough, but in reality it is really hard. Each family I've photographed has done more than just hire me. They've welcomed me into their home and opened their lives to me. They've trusted me to document this time in their lives ....in reality. There are no forced smiles, only real personalities and relationships showing through. I've connected with every family I've photographed, gotten to know them and in some cases watched them grow over the years. And in turn, they've allowed me to explore as an artist; to not be held by restraints of what a portrait should look like. They've trusted me and encouraged my creativity. And for that I am so grateful.

Here are a few of my favorite images from 2010. Thanks again and here's to more beautiful images and wonderful families in 2011!
































No comments:

Post a Comment