Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SpokesMAMA Winner - First Day of School

"The SpokesMAMA Contest - First Day of School" winner is Wendy Heller! Congratulations Wendy! Wendy is an interior designer, mom of three and wife to Rabbi Josh Heller of Congregation B'nai Torah. Wendy's middle child and only daughter is Amelia. Amelia is an exuberant and fun five year old. She started Kindergarten at The Epstein School, a Jewish day school in Sandy Springs. Amelia loves her new school uniform (can you believe it?!) and loves school.

I arrived before she awoke to find her peacefully sleeping in her bed.


After she woke up, her mom put her hair in a bun for ballet class.
She was kind of excited to have me there taking pictures.


Then she got dressed in her uniform. I love the bit of personality
she added to her uniform in the shape of this adorable belt.


After waking up her big brother, they both headed into their baby brother's room. Look at this anticipation of him being photographed by me in his crib.


Before she headed downstairs for breakfast, one last hug of her favorite buddy.


Breakfast of champions - cereal and chocolate milk.


On the way to school...




Have a great day!


Our current SpokesMAMA Contest is for a mama of a newborn. For more information and the online application, click here.

2 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea, Sara! I love how excited she was about her first day. You captured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita! This is an idea I've been thinking about documenting for quite a while and I am so excited that I finally got to do it. The first day of school is filled with so many emotions and documenting it in this way tells a story in a way that I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete