Wednesday, June 24, 2009

albums, albums and more albums

I've been a bit neglectful of blogging recently. Sorry! I still love you all! I have however been posting to our Facebook page so be sure to become a fan.

I've been working on 4 album designs simultaneously, which is a new record for me, in addition to retouching a bunch of portraits and orders. I know that Christin & Jason are really anxious to see their wedding album and although it isn't complete, I can't wait any longer to show them (and you!) a few of my favorite pages. Their final albums, yes, I wrote "albums" because they're getting two to hold all the pictures from their 2-weekend celebration, will be beautiful Queensberry 18x12 Duo albums. The Duo means that the album is a combination of matted pages and flushmount/magazine pages - the ultimate in design.








No comments:

Post a Comment