Friday, February 27, 2009

Michele, Hilly & Max

Ok. This portrait session is one of my favorites for so many reasons. My friends, Michele and Hilly, are so special to me. I've known Michele since before she met Hilly (which is hard to remember now because they are just so perfect for each other). Back in 2002, I photographed some family portraits for her and her sister as a gift to their parents for their anniversary. How amazing is this picture, and look at Harvey... he's hot! (sorry, bit of an inside joke.)



Soon after that session, Hilly proposed (yay!) and I photographed an engagement portrait session at Piedmont Park in the exact spot where he popped the question.





When their wedding came around, they wouldn't allow me to photograph it because they wanted me to enjoy the wedding as a guest, (which I DID!) but of course, I HAD to photograph their first dance.







And now....little Max has joined this beautiful, loving and fantastic family. We had such a fun evening - reading, jumping, eating dinner, taking a bath and generally just watching Max being a bundle of cuteness. Michele and Hilly have been blessed with Max and it was such a pleasure to photograph this next chapter in their lives. As Michele says, I will be photographing their entire lives, and I can't wait to sit down with them and go through all the pictures of their amazing little "dude." I couldn't resist starting off the slideshow with this awesome picture. You guys ROCK!

Click the picture below to view the slideshow.

WARNING to Michele, Hilly and family:
DO NOT BEGIN THIS SLIDESHOW WITHOUT A BOX OF TISSUES.

Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Sara,I have always thought you are a very gifted photographer the pictures are incredible, I have to go to back ATL and see Max again...

    Hilly & Moochi, Max couldnt have any cooler and deserving parents. There are no words to described him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Juan! Hope to see you when you come to town again.

    ReplyDelete