Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Addison

Sorry, I just couldn't resist this adorable tush as the first slide in Addison's slideshow! Addison's portrait session was the 3rd furthest distance I've traveled for a session (McDonough, GA) and wow, was the trip worth it! Addison and her parents are fantastic. Really nice people and she couldn't be more cute. She was getting over being sick and although she was napping when I arrived, after she woke up she quickly lost energy and almost fell asleep twice. Her mom says that it takes a while before she finally gives in and falls asleep even if she's exhausted. Which explains why I was able to photograph her dozing off to sleep in her crib and then wide awake and smiling. So funny! I'm sure many of you mommies can relate.

Click the picture to view the slideshow and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment