Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Feel the Joy

I met Avery and her parents in Spring 2005. Avery was just 6 months old and mom and dad couldn't have been happier to have her home. They adopted little Avery from Guatemala and although I know I'm biased, she is just so much fun! Throughout the last 3 years I've had the pleasure to watch her grow from the little munchkin who sat on the bay window chair with the infectious smile to her latest love - being a ballerina.

This portrait session was an especially meaningful one because Avery has a new sister and a new brother. Lucy and Jack were also adopted from Guatemala and in fact Jack had been home for only three weeks. This is such a special time for this family and it was really a great honor to document it at their home. What I love about these images is that you can feel the joy in this family with their hugs, their laughter and simply watching the kids play. Kelly and Chris's love is boundless and has created a warm home where all three kids will grow and flourish. And I couldn't be happier for you!

Thanks again! Here's the full size slideshow and the mini-show below.


No comments:

Post a Comment