Friday, February 29, 2008

Playing with Light

Throughout the last week, I've been experimenting with ways that light can completely change the mood of an image. Ben Vigil and I had a great time playing with silhouettes. Check out these cool shots I took of him.

Rockin' the halo...


Ben's new baby - the new Nikon D3. I can't believe he's such a traitor!
I thought us Canon people stuck together! :)

Matt Yung and I are shooting Mandi and Mark's wedding this weekend. We had a little "scout-out" meeting at the venue and decided to play a bit with the glass elevators.

Love the melting atrium...

Excited to do some more playing - I'm such a kid sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to be back and catching up on blogs! : )

    As far as Ben goes, it was only a matter of time. Once a Nikon user always a Nikon user. hehehe. : )

    ReplyDelete