Monday, December 03, 2007

Gabrielle & her shoes

Last Friday I joined the McLeod's in their beautiful Brookhaven home to photograph some portraits of their adorable daughter, Gabrielle. She is the kind of cute that whatever mom and dad dress her in, she is adorable. I was shocked when I found myself pinching her cheeks at one point. When did I become the Grandpa that squeezes cheeks? :)

There's something so cute about baby shoes. I think I've posted about this love of mine before, but I can't help mentioning it again. I think it must go back to my love of my dollhouse as a little girl. It is so cool to see normal size objects in miniature. All the details are shrunk down with such precision that is just baffles me.
Check out Gabrielle's brown boots which were her dad's personal favorite.

It's such an honor to be asked to step into a family's home to capture the little moments that make their family uniquely them. With every portrait, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have this job!

Take a look at Gabrielle's slideshow below. Thanks again, McLeods!

No comments:

Post a Comment