Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blog Neglect

I'm sorry! I haven't been ignoring you. Just so busy that blogging got lost in the shuffle. Between all the holiday orders we've been working on, preparing for 2008 with new pricelists and products, and even wedding dress shopping, things here have been exciting and exhausting.

Yay! We bought a gorgeous dress on Saturday from La Raine's. Laraine, Melissa and Topher are so great! If you're looking for a dress or accessories, be sure to check out their new store on N. Highland in the Virgina-Highlands.
Did I mention being sick AND finishing up the kitchen renovations in the next month? Busy... uh, huh.

I did manage to update the blog with some recent favorite photos in the brand new banner. Like it? Hope so...I tend to spend so long on things like that to make it just perfect that it means I don't eat lunch until 2pm. So, I'm hungry!

Anyway, I will post more this week as things settle here.

No comments:

Post a Comment